Hi Joshua,

If your listener is located in a jar in WEB-INF/lib then it'll get registered
automatically. Make sure it's registered properly as a component.

If you're talking about registering some event listener defined in a page using
the groovy macro then it's harder. You could have a scheduler job that
regularly checks if it's started and if not start it. You could also have a
page that remember to call after each xwiki restart (you'd do a wget on it in
your start/restart script).