Hello,

I would like to propose we update the User Guide documentation so that it's
more helpful to users that start using XWiki, whether they are programmers
or not. The purpose of the guide is to get users up to speed with the XWiki
basics, to gather these resources in one place.

You can find my proposal for the user guide here:
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Drafts/UserGuide

Please feel free to make suggestions for other pages to be included or
changes you think should be made. Remember this is not a TOC for all the
documentation, but rather a selection of links to help you get started with
XWiki.

Thanks,
Silvia

-----