Hello & thx Sergiu,

I changed to json content-type, and responseJSON as you proposed.

I checked that my GET request is 200 OK, and in the response the JSON tab in
Firebug shows well formed JSON. But still my json variable is empty at
execution time !
By the way if I breakpoint on or before the Ajax.Request() and step over the
code, the json variable gets properly initiated and executed. Where it's
used afterwards, it's perfectly well formed.

I also added url parameters as 'parameters' of Ajax.Request instead of
directly in the url but no change.

Could it be a problem in the way I pass my json variable ? Declared outside
of Ajax.Request(...) ? It must be something really stupid but I just don't
understand ...

Jeremie