Hello,

Can't it be a timing problem ? When using Firebug, the system has time to
retrieve result from the AJAX request but at execution time it has not ?

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above. It does not bind
the sender, except in the case of an existing written convention with the
addressee. This e-mail may contain material that is confidential and privileged
for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or
distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.

While reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and any
attachments are free from any computer virus or similar defect, no liability
will be accepted in that respect. Anyone accessing this e-mail must take their
own precautions as to security and virus protection.

KBL European Private Bankers S.A., 43 boulevard Royal L-2955 Luxembourg, R.C.S.
Luxembourg B 6395, T (352) 47 97 1