Hi,

I also think there might be a regression ...

I moved from 2.0.3 to 2.2.1, and now my livetable remains always empty.

So I checked the SQL generated by hibernate in logs, and found this (I
transcoded alias names for better readability) :

select distinct doc.XWD_WEB, doc.XWD_NAME, prop.XWS_VALUE
from xwikidoc doc, xwikiobjects obj, xwikistrings prop
inner join xwikiproperties prop2 on prop.XWS_ID=prop2.XWP_ID
           and prop.XWS_NAME=prop2.XWP_NAME
where (doc.XWD_HIDDEN<>1 or doc.XWD_HIDDEN is null)
       and obj.XWO_NAME=doc.XWD_FULLNAME
       and obj.XWO_CLASSNAME='MailArchiveCode.MailTopicClass'
       and doc.XWD_FULLNAME<>'MailArchiveCode.MailTopicClassTemplate'
       and obj.XWO_ID=prop.XWS_ID
       and prop.XWS_NAME='lastupdatedate'
order by prop.XWS_VALUE desc

Problem is, that property "lastupdatedate" is a DateProperty, and the query
queries for table xwikistrings instead of xwikidates ...
Trying this query in my sql browser returns nothing, but if I change
"xwikistrings" by "xwikidates", the correct list is returned.
In my #livetable call, I declared the property as a date - it's also the
selectedColumn :

"lastupdatedate" : { "type" : "date", "sortable" : "true" },
"selectedColumn":"lastupdatedate",

If I remove the "selectedColumn" option, the livetable correctly displays
its content. If I click on column title to sort by dates, the content
disappears - for the same reason I believe.

I use MySQL 5.1. As hibernate mapping did not change between versions, I
believe it's something else...

Thanks for help,
Jeremie