On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net> wrote:

> Actually you don't have to be logged in (unless a regression was introduced
> recently). I've always imported without being logged in in the past.

I don't know what magic you're doing, but seems I'm not the only one
having made that experience:

======== [ cut ]=========
Default administrator login after installation is: Username: Admin
('A' capitalized, not: admin or Administrator) Password: admin (all
lowercase)

This user is not available if you just deploy the .war on tomcat or
jetty; You must also import the xwiki-1.0-beta-1.xar.xar into your
XWiki instance. In which case you might need to know how to enable the
superadmin user:
(http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/FAQ/HowCanIGetBackAdminRightsWhenIDeletedThemForMeByAccident)

Source:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Installation#HFailuretologin

Cheers

Gregor
--
just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2