With AND without them. The content of the file does not really mater, as it
were my hackings.
Still the problem remains with the original code.
The content of the javascript.vm is spit with no processing in the resulted
HTML.

Ex:

 *<head>*
content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
                                    <title>XWiki - XWiki - Register</title>
content="text/javascript" />
content="XWiki.Register"/>

content="/xwiki/rest/wikis/xwiki/spaces/XWiki/pages/Register"/>

                <!-- com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.skinx.LinkExtensionPlugin -->
    <link href="/xwiki/resources/js/xwiki/suggest/ajaxSuggest.css"
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/xwiki/bin/skin/resources/js/xwiki/lightbox/lightbox.css"
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<!--[if IE]>
  <link href="/xwiki/bin/skin/resources/js/xwiki/lightbox/lightboxIE.css"
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<![endif]-->
$xwiki.jsfx.use('js/scriptaculous/effects.js', true)
$xwiki.jsfx.use('js/xwiki/widgets/modalPopup.js', true)
$xwiki.ssfx.use('js/xwiki/widgets/modalPopup.css', true)
$xwiki.jsfx.use('js/xwiki/widgets/jumpToPage.js', true)
$xwiki.ssfx.use('js/xwiki/widgets/jumpToPage.css', true)
$xwiki.jsfx.use('uicomponents/widgets/confirmationBox.js', true)
$xwiki.ssfx.use('uicomponents/widgets/confirmationBox.css', true)
$xwiki.jsfx.use('uicomponents/widgets/confirmedAjaxRequest.js', true)
$xwiki.jsfx.use('uicomponents/widgets/notification.js', true)
$xwiki.ssfx.use('uicomponents/widgets/notification.css', true)

<script type="text/javascript"
src="/xwiki/resources/js/prototype/prototype.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="/xwiki/bin/skin/resources/js/xwiki/xwiki.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="/xwiki/resources/js/xwiki/suggest/ajaxSuggest.js"></script>

*</head>*

2010/3/15 Anca Luca <ancapaula.l...@xwiki.com>

> Hi Bogdan,
>

> On 03/15/2010 04:25 PM, Bogdan Flueras wrote:
> > Hello,
> > Ive build and deployed the WAR from *platform* module.
> > When I access the xwiki, the main page displays in the header some
> velocity
> > syntax instead of what it should normally output.
> > See the attachement pls.(I ve modified a little bit the javascript.vm
> > content - adding some quotes to the first lines and a pretty bad word but
> > the problem is the same)!
>
> I didn't understand exactly, it's failing with these modifications or
> without them?
>
> Also, think of either pasting the content of the file at the end of the
> mail, or
> putting it in a pastebin of some sort (http://pastebin.com/) since
> attachments
> are not allowed on the list (and now we cannot see the attachment).
>
> Happy hacking,
> Anca
>

> > So the problem is in the *htmlheader.vm* file when it includes the j*
> > avascript.vm* template.
> > If i've just commented the line 75 in htmlheader.vm, the UI problem
> > vanished.
> > So i suspect something in the javascript.vm file is wrong.
> >
> > Whats the problem?
> >
> > Also, i think some maven dependencies should also be added in pom.xml for
> > lucene and calendar plugins, because when i copied the generated WAR in
> > tomcat, i got 2 ClassNotFoundException.

dipl. ing. Flueras Bogdan Ionut

Yahoo, Skype: flueras_bogdan