Hi,

Some little issues I think I found on PDF Export (XE 2.2.1/MySQL5):

- if using "includechilds=n", and if child pages refer to parent as
"xwiki:Space.Page" (which seems to be default now), they are not included.
To get included, I had to change parent value in child to "Space.Page" only

- Table Of Content chapter in generated PDF does not work very well when
there are included pages. If headings levels are similar in child and
parent, then TOC contains only child headings. So I renumbered child
headings depending on where they would be inserted, and now TOC is empty.
Tested with 1 page and 1 child, but really not exhaustive

I can create JIRAs if you believe these are bugs,

BR,
Jeremie