Hi Thomas,

yes, it always happen. if I complete the link (for instance [[Link>>URL]])
this problem disappear.

I'm using xwiki entreprise 2.2.2 on tomcat 5.5.20 running with jdk 1.6.0_18.
SO is linux Centos 5.

on client side i tested it on win xp sp3 (last update) with IE7, FF 3.5.8,
Chrome and Safari 3.

Suppose to be in wiki editor having this header:

= SOME TITLE with broken link [[LINK]] =

user can use this notation in order to create the page pointed in a second
time. From wiki editor (syntax 2.0), if i want to see the preview i click
the related button and the page preview appears. Now get back to editor, but
WYSIWYG this time. Now, if i click the preview button from this editor, the
page refreshes standing still in the editor and just between the editor
itself and the buttons appears the message box:

content: Exception while parsing HTML

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4755889/error.jpg

feel free to ask if you need any further details.

thanks,
claudio