On Mar 25, 2010, at 10:52 AM, stinnux wrote:

> vmassol wrote:
>>

>> You don't have to do this manually.... You could use XMLRPC or REST to
>> upload your page content.
>>

> Can i set the version of the page with one of these methods? Or upload
> multiple versions of the page? I haven't found a solution for this.

To be honest, I don't know, would need to check.

> vmassol wrote:
>>
>>> But it is possible to set the page syntax in the xml file. This is what i
>>> am
>>> doing currently and it seems to work quite good.
>>
>> So you're setting the jspwiki/1.0 syntax in there?
>>

> Yepp, exactly.

ok cool. It would be great if you could create jira issues on
http://jira.xwiki.org if you find issues in our handling of JSPWiki. Complex
links will not work I guess for example.

Once you have your pages in jspwiki syntax you might want to convert them to
XWiki Syntax 2.0 in order to benefit from the wysiwyg editor for example (that
editor currently only works with XWiki Syntax 2.0).