On 03/26/2010 10:34 PM, Valdis Vītoliņš wrote:
> I'm looking at access logs and found that my site through all historical
> development has 3 blog RSS feeds:
>
> Main/BlogRss - not linked from anywhere but created in 2005

^ This one is deprecated, and doesn't exist anymore in the current XAR.

> Blog/GlobalBlogRss - linked from global site RSS feed (another is
> WebRSS)
> Blog/BlogRss - linked from Links panel.

^ Both are used in the current Blog application, along with
Blog.CategoryRss, each one having different purposes:
- CategoryRss lists entries for a category, and is linked from the
Categories panel/pages
- BlogRss lists entries for one blog, and is useful in case you have
more than one blog in your wiki
- GlobalBlogRss lists all entries from the current wiki, aggregating
individual blogs

In a normal setup you only have one blog, so there's no difference
between GlobalBlogRss and BlogRss. If you want, you can edit the
documents and leave only one of those referenced.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/