> Similar question has appeared in this list earlier with no good answer.
> Though I suspect, this approach seems necessary is due to weak design.
> Can you describe use case why it seems necessary in place of database
> list,
> where you can set hql query for filtering necessary elements?
>
> Valdis

Essentially I'm creating a sort of template for a space that I will want to
duplicate later.  I have scripts that create objects from a spreadsheet
specifically for a certain class in this space.

Rather than duplicating the class by hand on the next space I want these
scripts/objects on, I'd like to be able to quickly and safely duplicate the
class, so I wanted to write a quick groovy script to do it.

If there is an easier way of doing this, I'd appreciate any ideas.

-Mike