Hi,

I have some questions about the formula macro. I would like to test the
native method and the MathTran based method but I'm not sure to understand
how to choose and to use those rendered methods...
Before beginning, I have the XWiki Enterprise standalone version (for
Windows) and I don't install external programs for latex rendered. Does it
mean I use the SnuggleTex method ?
Thus, to try the native method, I add in in the file
WEB-INF/xwiki.properties the line  macro.formula.renderer = native. I
understand that this method uses external programs but which one do I have ?
Is there a particular installation to do in order to connect them with my
XWiki installation ? Or do I have to configure the link/connection between
XWiki and those external tools ?
For the MathTran based method, my questions are pretty much the same... To
resume, what do I have to do to test this method ? Do I have to install some
particular programs ?

Finaly, I would like to know if the marco can renderer other latex markup
than "formula" (for instance \section or \subsection) ? Indeed, I try with
my actual configuration to display a matrix (with the code below) but it
doesn't work... It only renders my matrix in line. Is it the behaviour
expected ?

> \begin{bmatrix}
>   0      & \cdots & 0      \\
>   \vdots & \ddots & \vdots \\