Hi All,

 I am facing issue in xmlrpc client while login the admin user. I want to
add the user in the xwiki through xmlrpc. For that i have to login as admin
and then i have to add the user which is given in the below link.

 I have used the login sample defined in the following link
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Features/XMLRPCJavaExamples

 I have my own sso implemented in xwiki.
 I need to add header and cookie in xmlrpc so that i can get those cookie in
my own sso class and check for the authentication.
 It is possible to add the header and cookie in httpclient.
 But how to do the cookie based xmlrpc login in xwiki? is there any way to
add the cookie and header in xmlrpc in xwiki?

 Kindly suggest any idea.

Thanks,
Nithya.