On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 21:52, Fred Brunner <frdbrun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Thomas,
>
> I am sorry this is certainly a stupid question.... but I cant log in as
> Admin user is that normal?

Yes, Admin is disabled (i.e. it has some random password i don't even
know myself) in default myxwiki.org wikis but note that your
myxwiki.org global user (the one you gave in the mail) is super
administrator of your wiki so you don't really need this Admin user.

If you really need Admin user for some reason (it's your wiki you do
what you want ;)) in your wiki you can change its password by going to
http://lacave.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/Admin -> Preferences.

> many thanks
>
> Fred
>
> On 25 May 2010 12:32, Thomas Mortagne <thomas.morta...@xwiki.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 11:59, Fred Brunner <frdbrun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi!
>> >
>> > my (tiny) community would like to try XWiki as a solution to play RPG
>> (Role
>> > Play Games) over the internet. We intend to transpose RPG interactions we
>> > usually have around a table to an on-line support. Eventually we would
>> love
>> > to add some RPG specific features such as random dice roll resolution
>> etc...
>>
>> Great idea !
>>
>> Note that we provide svn/jira bug tracker/hudson/... services if you
>> want to start some open source XWiki based RPG application ;)
>>

>> > myxwiki.org username: frenner
>> > myxwiki.org domain name: lacave.myxwiki.org
>> >
>> > Nice work! Cheers!
>>
>> You can access your new wiki on http://lacave.myxwiki.org
>>
>> Enjoy !
>>

>> > PS: I am french so feel free to answer in french.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Frédéric Brunner
>> >

>> --
>> Thomas Mortagne