Hi Asiri,

Asiri Rathnayake wrote:
> I'm afraid newer versions of jodconverter requires OpenOffice.org 3.0 or
> above.
>
> See: http://code.google.com/p/jodconverter/wiki/GettingStarted
Indeed, I installed OpenOffice 3.2 and it worked. I hope that there is not
too many bugs under Debian !
By the way, I had the "Inadequate privileges" issue when I tried to start
the server. But, like suggested (somewhere in the forum), if I saved the
XWiki.OfficeImporterAdmin, I was abble to start it. Unfortunately, I had to
repeat this method every times I wanted to start/stop/restart the server...

One more thing : when I exported a page in pdf and rtf format (does it work
with the openoffice server ?), i had the following error/warn messages and I
don't understand them. Can someone throw some light on it for me ?
WARN apps.FOUserAgent - The following feature isn't implemented by Apache
FROP, yet: table-layout="auto" (on fo:table) (See position 248:165)
ERROR properties.PropertyMaker - forcing opt to max in LengthRange
The document which I tried to export has tables with images in. In pdf
format, the tables are rendered but they exceed the larger of the page and
so they were truncated (we cannot see all the content). In rtf format,
instead of tables, there are only very big cells (one per pages) without any
content (neither image or text). Please, note that those behaviors apply to
tables with AND without images. Do you think the warn/error messages are
linked to this ?