On 06/10/2010 10:56 AM, stefan bachert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have some html-pages as attachment of a wiki-page.
> The html-page are using UTF-8 encoding.
> However, while the xwiki page is delivered as utf-8, attached html-pages will
> delivered as iso-8859-1
>
> Is there a way to configure the attachment encoding?

This encoding is set by the container. You could either change the
default encoding of Tomcat, if that's what you're using, configure
something in the Apache httpd frontend, if you're using one, or change
in xwiki's web.xml the mimetype of html files to also include the
charset, as in:

   <mime-mapping>
     <extension>html</extension>
     <mime-type>text/html; charset=UTF-8</mime-type>
   </mime-mapping>

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/