+1 Looks very nice! Now it's really easy to see where each particular
permission/denial comes from (feature I was missing in the beginning of my
experience with XWiki) and manage it.

I do have a question though.
As I understood from the proposal description, by default rights table lists
all groups available in the system.
And if rights should be overridden for specific user, it's being added with
"add user" lookup. Correct?

The question is: was there an aim to allow displaying ALL of the rights that
are applied to ALL users/groups at current moment. And in particular what if
user is not assigned to any group, where do the rights come from? is this
screen meant to display such information?

Regards,
 Roman