Dear Thomas,

Thank you for your quick reply.
I finally managed to do a proper export by enlarging the heap space to
around 2 GB.
To my big surprise after that the import did not work, complaining about
the 10 MB limit ?!?
That said, I have no problem attaching a 65 mb file, but 180 mb was too
big, even when i had set upload_maxsize to 200000000 or something.
So crap!!

I did a database exp/imp on Oracle.
After that I found out the after app check do not work on Oracle (sigh).

Well, fotunately I noticed a lot of bugfixes, so in overall I am still
happy with it.
Now on to performance tuning, because a lot of wins lie there too!

How would have to work on that import export?
Should I report in Jira?
I think when functionality is present, it should work.
If not, it is better to disable it, or have only space exports or
something.
This is up to now one of the weak spots of Xwiki.

thanks again, have a nice weekend!

Kind regards,
Vincent

--