Hi,
Thxs, but is it also possible to use the stylesheet extension object to
add CSS specifically to the panel, since it would keep my generic CSS more clean

I was thinking of adding a stylesheet extension object to the document that
holds the panel object, but
it does not seem to to connect?
I used;
- name PopupMenu
- Code: (the code from eric meyer)
- Use this extension: on demand
- Parse content: Yes
- Cashing policy: long

My panel object is called : CdLSATDTopics, so I assume the CSS classname =
"CdLSATDTopics"

right?

Op 20 jun 2010, om 11:21 heeft Sergiu Dumitriu het volgende geschreven:

On 06/20/2010 11:08 AM, Gerritjan Koekkoek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to apply some CSS styling to a panel only.
>
> I have some velocity code creating a<ul>  list
> I would like to use the CSS as documented on
> http://meyerweb.com/eric/css/edge/menus/demo.html
>
> but it should only apply to the panel,
> I use the same velocity code also on a document, and there the styling should
> not be applied

Use proper CSS selectors. Each panel has a classname derived from the
panel's name, which you can use to target just the panel. For example,
My Recent Modifications has the classname MyRecentModifications. Use
Firebug, or view page source, to see what classname your panel gets.
Then, use this classname as a prefix in your selectors.

Another option is to just use .panels as a prefix, which matches only
the panels columns,

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/