Hi all,

I wanted to insert a macro in a page using the wysiwyg and I noticed
that the macros filter (search box on top right) is not searching in the
macro ids.

For example, if I try to write "toc" I get no results. If I write
"table" I get the "Table of contents" macro as result, since its name
matches. I found this a bit annoying in my case, since i know the
macroid (if I were to write it in the wiki syntax) and I cannot find the
macro (still, I'm using the wysiwyg because I can never remember macro
params). Also, I use the search function because it's far easier to
filter it out then scroll for it in the list.

WDYT about searching in the macro ids as well? (1)

Also, the macro id is not displayed. This is good for simple users for
which it has no meaning, but there can be a situation when 2 macros have
the same name and same description (e.g. void description) and users
would want to be able to differentiate one from the other in the macros
list, even the simple users, I would say (for example because they
always want to use one macro of the 2 and they can never tell one from
the other only by name).

WDYT about displaying the macro is as well? (2) of course pretty small
and greyed out, like some advanced metadata.

Marius said it's no big deal to implement neither, as long as we agree.

My +1 for both (1) and (2).

Thanks,
Anca