Hi,

My name is Nick Doolittle and I am a social worker with VNA Hospice Care
based in Woburn, MA.  I'm interested in creating a wiki for our
non-profit company- perhaps to be shared at least in part with other
similar elder service agencies in the area- to share an array of
information regarding our services in the Boston area.  This information
will be shared with other social workers, nurses, and clinical managers
within our company.  Some information, such as company policy, might be
kept restricted to specific users within our agency (if such a feature
is possible within XWiki).

It would be of great help to utilize XWiki to host this wiki.  My XWiki
username (freshly created) is ndoolittle.  As far as a server address
goes, something along the lines of "hospice" or "vnahc" would be ideal.

Thanks much,

Nick

privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.