Hello,

I'm setting up a new xwiki installation. I've been trying to configure it
according to some requirements but I'm having some hard time to meet some of
them. Those are:

1 - Users must not be able to registry themselves;
2 - I want to add a notice to the login page for users to send an e-mail to
a given e-mail address requiring their registration (so then I can add them
manually via de Adminstration application).

Regarding (2) I've tried to create a page (
http://xxxxxx.xxxx.xx:8080/xwiki/bin/edit/edit/XWiki.Registration<http://swfactory.impresa.pt:8080/xwiki/bin/edit/edit/XWiki.Registration>)
but to no avail. As an alternative, It'll be nice if a user can user the
registration page to register himself but then he can only login after I
manually activate him. But this second option is a nice to have and not an
hard requirement.

Furthermore, as a sidenote, I am having some problems adding a user (please
see attached screenshot to see what I get when adding it):

This only happens in Chrome browser.

Thank you very much.

Best,
Gonçalo Luiz