tmortagne wrote:

> It's generally the easiest yes. You assign all the groups to the
> proper wiki/spaces/pages and then you just need to put the users in
> the proper groups. When you have lots of users it's becoming quickly
> very difficult to directly assign rights to single users.

Okay, thank you Thomas !
Just one more thing to be sure to do the right thing :
Let's suppose that I create a AllRights group in the main wiki (called
mainwiki) of my farm (and only in this wiki) and that I want all the LDAP
users of group cn=HMS Lydia,ou=crews,ou=groups,o=sevenSeas to be
automatically added in it.
Is it right if I write
xwiki.authentication.ldap.group_mapping=mainwiki:XWiki.AllRights=cn=HMS
Lydia,ou=crews,ou=groups,o=sevenSeas ? Because i'm not sure about the syntax
wiki:space:page in this case.