Hello!

I am thinking about the purpose of this extension:

http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extensions/ProgrammingRightTestGreasemonkeyExtension

> It is easy to forget and save pages with programming permission

It is not only easy but also unobvious. I don't understand how to turn
on and off programming privilledges on a particular Page. I guess, this
is per-page 'programming' right. It can't be set via Rights Management
UI but rights can be edited as object. However, I'm not sure. I'd like
someone experienced enough to describe and put some references here:

http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Access%20Rights
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Features/RightsManagement
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/Scripting
http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extensions/ProgrammingRightTestGreasemonkeyExtension

That's where I was looking for answers.

--
If you want to get to the top, you have to start at the bottom