Thomas,

Thanks for you reply. Could you provide more details on how to upgrade
each wiki? I have no idea how to update those in XEM. For the XEM, we
installed the new 2.4 war file, and migrated over our 2.3.2 customized
config changes. XEM then automatically migrated the database. But for
the sub-wiki, how would I do the upgrade? Do I have to export current
sub-wiki to a xar file, create a new sub-wiki in 2.4, then import again?

Cheers,

Wesley