Hi,

You can find the ratings in the xwiki contrib repository:
http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/contrib/sandbox/xwiki-plugin-ratings/
http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/contrib/sandbox/xwiki-application-ratings/

To build the plugin jar use mvn clean install in the trunk folder.  The
next step is to copy the jar to the lib folder of your wiki.
Build the application xar with mvn clean install and import the xar into
your wiki.
This code should help you get started:

{{include document="XWiki.RatingsMacros"/}}
{{velocity}}
$xwiki.ssx.use("XWiki.Ratings")##
$xwiki.jsx.use("XWiki.Ratings")##

==Full Ratings==

#displayFullRating($doc)

==Small Ratings==

#displaySmallRating($doc)

{{/velocity}}

I have tested with XWiki Enterprise 2.4 and I think the Javascript code
needs to be updated because of the changes made on the top menu in the
latest versions of XWiki.

Hope this helps,
Oana