Sergiu Dumitriu-2 wrote:

> Then you can create a JavaScript extension (see
> http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/DevGuide/SkinExtensionsTutorial )
> with the following code:
>
> document.observe('xwiki:dom:loaded', function() {
>    $$('.panel').each(function(item) {
>      item.removeClassName('expanded');
>      item.addClassName('collapsed');
>    });
> });
>
> and set the extension to be used "Always on this wiki".

Thanks! That worked fine.

One final quick question- I have a panel for each space, and I need each of
these panels to automatically display a list of pages within their
respective space to work as a menu. The
http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Snippets/ChildParentSnippet
ChildParentSnippet  code seems to work in panels, but now I need help in
determining what part of it I can change so that it only picks up pages of
individual spaces. Because I'm making the panels manually, I can put the
space names into the code manually.

Thanks,
Lockie.