Hi,

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 04:01, Radek Rekas <radek.re...@evalua.com.au> wrote:

> Is it possible to include a page and have it execute as if it was still in
> that space (rather than in the parent pages space)?
>

> For example I have a News space and its WebHome page looks for documents with
> news post objects in that space.
>

> When I include News.WebHome from Main.WebHome it only sees news posts that
> are in the Main space rather than in the News space.

With {{include}} macro you have a context handling parameters which is
used to indicate what is the current document when including the
document:
* context="current" is the default and basically mean that the
included document (News.WebHome) content is executed in the context of
the includer document (Main.WebHome)
* context="new" means that the included document (News.WebHome) is
executed in a new isolated context in which it's the current document,
i.e. it renders exactly like you where going to /bin/view/News/

See http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Macros/IncludeMacro20 for more.

> Many thanks
>
> Radek Rekas

Thomas Mortagne