Hallo,

I encountered a problem with the scheduler application. I call a groovy skript
which should create a new Document. It works fine with the Main Wiki for the
scheduler application, it works for virtual wiki's if I call the script from a
Document.
However, when I create a scheduler job with exactly the same script in a
virtual wiki it does nothing.

Tried both with the Admin account from the main Wiki and with the Owner account
of the virtual wiki. I assume its a rights issue but I have no idea what the
problem is.

Can anyone help?

Best Regards
Thomas