The user name is available through $xcontext.getUser()
The other user information is not stored in variables, you can get it by
document and getting the user object from it:

#set($userObj =
$xwiki.getDocument($xcontext.getUser()).getObject('XWiki.XWikiUsers'))
$userObj.getProperty('first_name')

For a list of properties of the user object (eg: 'first_name') go to
yourwiki/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiUsers

For more information about other variables and scripting in general you can
check:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/Scripting

Caleb