Hi,

I've attached 2 images to a page of which I want to have the smaller
image (web image) displayed on the actual page but when clicked on a
larger image appearing.

The other thing I was considering to do would be to float the larger
version of the image over the smaller one when the mouse cursor roles
over the smaller image. Sort of like on the Google search engine if you
understand what I'm tying to say??

I've had a look here:

http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Macros/ImageMacro

which looks interesting but then I read through this:

http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Features/Attachments

which states that the *image macro* isn't needed needed anymore when
using XWiki 2.0 syntax.....

I am a little confused as to how to go about this.

It is quite easy to create a new page and attach the larger image in
there but I think that defeats the purpose no?? Basically it's the wrong
way of doing things I feel??

Any advise would be really great.

Thanks!!

Kaya