Hi,

yes, it's a known issue, it's because of the configuration of hidden spaces.
There's a way to override them on a page locally, I just don't remember it.

You can look in xwikivars.vm for hiddenSpaces to find out more about that.
Maybe you can set the variable so as not to include the XWiki space or
something...

Guillaume