Hi!

Frantisek Kall wrote:
> I need to create a simple login form (just name and address) for participants
> in training. Maximum 20 participants per term. Then print the attendance
> list. How can I do it simply?

I usually have this requirement and I've started to look at the pools
application...

http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Applications/PollsApplicationDownloads?version=1.0M1

I've installed if in a XE/XEM 2.4.1 release and, as far as I can see
here, I am not able to see clearly how an user "close" a vote. Obviously
no limit is set to the number of "votes", but I do like the "logic" of
the application to solve the kind of problems you are speaking about.

Of course users must register to "vote".

WDYT?

Cheers!

Ricardo

--