> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 12:13:29 +0200
> From: Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net>
> Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] [myxwiki] new wiki request
> To: XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
>
> Hi Bogdan,
>
> On Sep 29, 2010, at 11:29 AM, Bogdan Flueras wrote:
>
> > Hello XWiki users,
> >
> > I would like to get a new wiki (named: *imigrant.myxwiki.org* - checked
> and
> > it's available) hosted on your server.
> > It's purpose will be to empower the communities of romanian imigrants
> with
> > useful tips and how they could easily fit in into their 'adoptive
> country'
> > with legal, shopping a.s.o advice.
> >
> > My username on myxwiki.org is *bflueras*.
>
> Just to be sure you want it "imigrant" or "immigrant" ?
> I guess the one 'm' is romanian while the 2 'm' is english:
>
> http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=immigrant&word2=imigrant
>
> Thanks
> -Vincent

Hello Vincent,

Haha :) good question about the name but your guess is correct.
I'd prefer imigrant though. It's a lot simpler and it has a meaning for
romanians.

Ps: the *xxx* from my previous message are just formatting hints. So my
username is simply: bflueras.

Have a nice day!
--
ing. Flueras Bogdan