I believe we are using 2.3 or 2.4, its not the latest version of Xwiki, where
do I find the version exactly? also, All I remember reading about the pages
with programming rights is they have to be saved by an Adminstrator if im
not mistaken.  What exactly do you mean by saved the pages with programming
rights.

I tried doing the same thing with the example bulletin board that came with
the pluggin as well.  And it just sends me to a "This page does not exist"
whereas the Bulletin Board I created Specifically for our group seems like
its trying to direct me away from Xwiki all together.