Hi Ramon,

On 10/08/2010 09:49 PM, Ramon Gomes Brandão - SERINT wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I've compiled the last WYSIWYG (client/server) code and replaced it in my
> wiki. But the new xwe is misbehaving : the background of the text edit box
> became blue (I'm using the bluesky color theme). The xwe I was using before
> was normal, with the background in white (the way I want).

Due to http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-5510 RichTextArea.css now
uses velocity variables defined in the color theme:

body.main {
   background-color: $theme.pageContentBackgroundColor !important;
   color: $theme.textColor !important;
}

As a consequence RichTextArea.css needs to be parsed for Velocity before
being sent to the client. To do this we changed the way RichTextArea.css
is included in wysiwyginput.vm :

<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet"
href="$xwiki.getSkinFile('js/xwiki/wysiwyg/xwe/stylesheets/RichTextArea.css',
true)"/>

Notice the second parameter passed to getSkinFile. I think you didn't
update templates/wysiwyginput.vm .

Also, note that in order to fix
http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-5478 I had to change the way the
WYSIWYG editor gets its input so I changed a bit wysiwyginput.vm
(platform/web/standard trunk). If you're trying to use the latest
WYSIWYG editor build with a previous XE version (2.4 as you said) then
you have to update two velocity templates: wysiwyginput.vm and macros.vm
(for macros.vm you have to restart the server in order for the changes
to be taken into account). Here's what I changed:

https://fisheye2.atlassian.com/browse/xwiki/platform/web/trunk/standard/src/main/webapp/templates/wysiwyginput.vm?r1=31193&r2=31679&u=3

https://fisheye2.atlassian.com/browse/xwiki/platform/web/trunk/standard/src/main/webapp/templates/macros.vm?r1=31491&r2=31679&u=3

Hope this helps,
Marius