Hi
I grabbed and installed the RC1.
But I usually also import the newest XAR, so I tried to do it
When uploading and after that clicking on the XAR does not invoke the import
details.
Only the header: "package content" appears on the right of the overview of
imported XAR's

I was migrating from the latest stable; 2.4.2 and the database is a mySQL
database and I run on Tomcat 6.0.29 on MAC OS X

Gerritjan

Op 16 okt 2010, om 00:27 heeft Sergiu Dumitriu het volgende geschreven:

The XWiki development team is pleased to announce the release of XWiki
Enterprise 2.5 Release Candidate 1.

Go grab it at http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download

Main changes since XWiki Enterprise 2.5 Milestone 2:

    * New macros for the Space List and Tag Cloud
    * Display user avatars in annotations
    * A few improvements to the Extension Manager
    * A few improvements to the User Directory
    * WYSIWYG and Rendering improvements
    * A few security and performance improvements

For more information see the Release notes at
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/Main/ReleaseNotesXWikiEnterprise25RC1

Thanks
-The XWiki dev team