Thomas Höschele wrote:

> Could be not a script problem at all.
> If you test the scheduler via triggering, you need to unschedule, then
> reschedule, then trigger the job. Don't ask me why but it worked for me.

I made like you said - no result. Also I really waiting for scheduled time -
also no result. But another bad thing - after this (manually triggered or
automatically triggered the job) the CPU for the JAVA process goes to 100%.
No any logs in a jvm or application logs ... - all look like as normal.

My config - Windows, Oracle10G, Glassfish 3.01, XWiki Enterprise 2.4.

What it can be?

Best regards
Eugen Colesnicov