>>> {{groovy}}
>>> println
>>> xwiki.getURLContent("http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/download/Sandbox/ReportMacro/report2xwiki.xsl";)
>>> {{/groovy}}
>>>
>>> = Velocity =
>>> {{velocity}}
>>> $xwiki.getURLContent("http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/download/Sandbox/ReportMacro/report2xwiki.xsl";)
>>> {{/velocity}}
>>>
>>> And it doesn't return attachment file content.
>>> If I change URL to "http://www.google.com";, both returns Google page
>>> If I curl URL from console, then I get my attachment file content.
>>>
>>> What's wrong? Don't we allowed to used absolute URL to our wiki?
>>>
>>> I run XWiki 2.5 with Tomcat 6.0.28, Mysql 5.1.49, Ubuntu 10.10
>>>

>> Here what I see: it does work in a XE/XEM 2.4.30451 installation...
>>
>> http://ebiotic.net/bin/ICT/GetAttachmentContent
>>
>> But id doesn't in a XE 2.6-SNAPSHOT.31892...
>>
>> http://epecnetcore.environmentalchange.net:8080/xwiki/bin/view/ICT/GetAttachmentContent
>>
>> Does this provide any clue?
>>

> It looks that could be regression introduce by correction
> http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-5405
> As it it closed to doc.getAttachement()
>
> Arnaud.

Or something new as it is fixed in trunk for 2.6 (warning: I've not a
clear idea about what this means concerning snapshots!) Let's see what
others has to say about this! I'll update the snapshot I've in my
develop environment ASAP and try gain. I'm afraid that won't happens
before next Tuesday though.

>>> Arnaud.