On 10/30/2010 08:59 PM, Gerritjan Koekkoek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We receive this remark from a visitor to www.cdlsworld.org (which runs on
> XWIKI 2.1.1, Hosted by Xwiki.com)
>
> Quote:
> I also just discovered that the site CDLSWorld.org does not work with 64 bits
> browser (at least with Internet Explorer) but only in 32 bits. Now Windows 7
> and IE runs now in 64 bits. Now that more and more people are concerned, I
> suggest you inform the administrator.
> Unquote.
>
> We can not test it ourself, since we do not have Windows 64 bits?
> Has anybody experienced this complaint, I can not imagine that a 64 bit
> client would matter?
> If not, could it be a specific problem for our site?

If a browser is 32 or 64 bits should not matter at all. HTML is the
same, so is JavaScript. Can you ask for more details from that visitor?
What exactly doesn't work?

By the way, looking at the site, there are "failed to execute macro:
include" errors on
http://www.cdlsworld.org/xwiki/bin/CdLSWorld/What+is+CdLS , probably
only when browsing as a guest.

--