On 11/10/2010 08:01 AM, Raluca Stavro wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 5:52 AM, Abel Solórzano Astorga
> <abelsolorz...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I want to show a dialog window similar to the one that is shown when you
>> want to add a user. A "Registration" window is shown. I was looking for
>> documentation on how to do that but I couldn't find it. So I used the Modal
>> Box component. But I want to keep the consistency on the look of my xwiki
>> site. Could somebody point me some documentation on how to add a dialog
>> window similar to the one that is shown when you want to add a user? I want
>> to show the dialog window using groovy or velocity code, if possible.
>
> You can use the ModalBox application:
> http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Applications/ModalBoxApplication
> .

The registration is using the code located in
resources/js/xwiki/lightbox, which is pretty old, deprecated and hard to
use. It is recommended to use the component in
resources/js/xwiki/widgets/modalPopup.js, or, if you want a confirmation
dialog with yes/no buttons,
resources/uicomponents/widgets/confirmationBox.js or
confirmedAjaxRequest.js. These are already used for jump to page and
several confirmation dialogs.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/