Either you see your name at the top right and then your authentication service is working, except that your user actually has not rights. Maybe you forgot to make the calls to create the user page (when it does not exist) and add the user to XWiki.XWikiAllGroup

If you don't see your name then your auth service is not working. But I would guest is the first problem otherwise you'd probably get the login screen again

Once your OracleSSO works we'd love you to share it on the SVN sandbox

http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/contrib/sandbox/authenticators/

Ludovic