Hi,

lately a user reported to me another issue regarding sections.

Scenario, there are two users and document like that:

== section 1 ==
sect content

== section 2 ==
sect content

== section 3 ==
sect content

1. UserA opens section 2 to edit
2. UserB opens whole document to edit ( no other way but with force editing )
3. UserB adds section 1.5 in the way it is:

== section 1 ==
sect content

== section 1.5 ==
sect content

== section 2 ==
sect content

== section 3 ==
sect content

4. UserB saves document.
5. UserA changes content of the section 2 and saves document.

The result is that userA saves overwrites section 'section 1.5' instead of
'section 2'.

I can see that you're indexing section with numbers and add this as a parameter
to edit link and that is
probably the reason of shifting the section change but I've just checked the
Media wiki sandbox and the same
scenario causes no errors - they are also adding the 'section' parameter but
somehow an extra identification
is performed as well..

Is there any chance to get that working right ? maybe some configuration
switch..

Thanks,
Piotr