Hello Ricardo,

The document translations are stored separately. For example, if you
export as XAR a document having multiple translations, you will notice
that the XML files are named like this: DocName.xml (default
language), DocName.en.xml, DocName.es.xml ... etc .
This is why, in order to delete a document translation, you have to go
on that document translated in the language that you want to remove
(for example '.../view/SpaceName/PageName?language=en') and delete the
document. The other translations (default and others) will not be
deleted.
You can check the comments of this Jira issue:
http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-4932 .

Raluca.