Hi everyone,

I'd like to compare XWiki to other solutions out there in order to better
understand where XWiki would need to be polished. I'd then propose to work on
listing these areas, proposing them on the list for future roadmaps and I'm
also willing to work on investigating these features, then i will start
discussion thread on them so that we reach a consensus on how we would view
these features developed in XWiki Enterprise.

If you know of them, could you please list solutions that I could compare XWiki
with, by providing URLs to them and explain why you think they could be
compared to XWiki. Note that the solutions you list can be either open source
or not.

Example:
Lotus Notes
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/lotus/products/notes/
Lotus notes has easy apps abilities close to XWiki abilities in term of App
creation within a page. On some RFP XWiki is a challenger of Lotus Notes.

Thank you.
Grégory GUENEAU