Hello,

I am in the process of working towards development of  an opensource CRM
project.
It might sound as usual CRM project which are already there in market.  But
I am trying my way out to make a difference with all the CRM 2.0 concepts.

Currently I am working on specs, mock ups and deciding on technology stack.
Technlogy used would be mostly :  Java, hibernate, Spring , JBoss, Flex
Hero, BlazeDs.

I need a place to keep all my documents and track progress etc. And in
search of the same I landed on Xwiki.
I have registered on XWiki with username "mayurbais". And I would like sever
name to be "Lines" (which is the code name ffor my Product or now , which is
also an english translation for my mother's name).

Please let me know if I can have a wiki hosted here.

Thanks and Regards
Mayur