Sorry for double posting my previous message, at first staying pending for
two days..

Since a new version of XWiki came out (2.7) I thought I'd see if this issue
still arises, and alas it does. I still cannot log on to xwiki in Safari (5
nor iOS) from different domainspaces. I am very curious if other people are
experiencing this problem, as I would like xwiki to work in the browsers my
teammembers already use. Because as it is, we cannot use xwiki and are
hard-pressing finding alternative solutions to our digital collaboration
needs.

Please as me if more information on my configuration, etc is required (in
addition to the information already in this thread), I will be more than
happy to supply.

Best,
Mark