Hi Zeeshan,

That's an interesting survey. Can you tell us if and where the results will be
available if people participate?

Since you're sending this to the XWiki mailing lists and you need help from the
xwiki community it would be fair that you explain what people get in exchange.
I'd like to ask for the permission to get the results from the study and the
ability to publish them on xwiki.org when the survey is done. Does this sound
acceptable to you?

Thank you
-Vincent