On 01/28/2011 11:16 AM, smita srivastava wrote:
> I am trying to deploy xwiki on JBoss 5 using HSQL database. I have
> followed the Installation steps. When i start JBoss , it is unable to
> deploy xwiki.war . The other wars in the application are however
> deployed. The error message is given below.

> Exception: could not create
> Vfs.Dir from url, no matching UrlType was found
> [vfszip:/F:/gid_1/jboss/server/default/deploy/xwiki-enterprise-web-2.7.war/WEB-INF/lib/xwiki-core-rendering-macro-groovy-2.7.jar/META-INF/maven/]either
> use fromur-l(final URL url, final List<UrlType> urlTypes) or
> use the static setDefaultURLTypes(final List<UrlType> urlTypes)
> or addDefaultURLTypes(UrlType urlType) with your specialized UrlType.

This looks like a limitation in the Reflections library, it can only
handle file: URLs, or standard in-jar paths containing ".jar!" in them.

The problem is that JBoss tries to deploy the war as an archive,
virtually uncompressed at runtime, thus it creates URLs with the vfszip
protocol.

Can you deploy the war as an exploded webapp?

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/